{{badge.Name}}

Cotton Button Thread - #16 Tex 105 - 500 yds. - Beige

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/StockNumber")}} {{displayVariant.Code}}
$6.18 - $35.42
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/List")}} $7.91 - $39.57

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Sale")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.PurchasePrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Was")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.WasPrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/List")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.ListPrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{displayVariant.PromotionalText}}

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Options")}}

{{displayVariant.InventoryStatus}} {{format(resource("/Shared/Label/EstimatedArrivalDate"),displayVariant.ShippingEstimate)}} {{format(resource("/Shared/Label/BackOrderedEstimatedArrivalDate"),displayVariant.ShippingEstimate)}}
{{errorMessage}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/VolumePricingHeader")}}
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Qty")}}
{{volumePrice.Quantity}}+ {{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Each")}}
{{volumePrice.Quantity}}+
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Price")}} ${{volumePrice.Price.Amount | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Save")}}
{{volumePrice.Save | toDisplayFormat}}%

{{format(resource('/ProductPage/Labels/SoldInIncrementOf'),displayVariant.SoldInIncrements)}}

{{format(resource("/ProductPage/Labels/MinimumOrderQuantity"),displayVariant.MinimumOrderQuantity)}}

Threads for finest sewers and designers.

#16 extra strength cotton button thread with a glaze finish is among the highest quality on the market. Made in the U.S.A.. Tex 105. Available in a variety of colors and sizes. Please note: actual colors may vary from picture due to computer setting variances.

Features

• Glaze finish
  • Extra strength
  • Made from cotton
  • Tex 105
  • Available in a variety of colors
  • Available in a variety of sizes

Product Specifications

Units: Each
Size / Dimension: 500 yds.
Material: Cotton

NO QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ASKED ABOUT THIS ITEM, BE THE FIRST!

No Results

Overall rating
Write A Review
Amazing Cotton Thread; Superior Strength

Good job, Wawak. This cotton thread is amazing and extremely robust. It reminds me of the strength of nylon threads used for upholstery (without the bulk). I test the quality of threads that I purchase with a firm pull of the string to ascertain if it will break easily. Fortunately, this thread passed easily when I firmly pulled and it did not break. This thread is not bulky, weak, or frizzy; it represents a strong (and thin) thread that can be used for everyday sewing, hand-sewing, and embroidery. This will become my main thread when it comes to cotton. I would recommend this robustly strong thread to anybody. However, one thing that caught me off-guard was the following: the thread was unmarked and did not label the 100% cotton content or branded with Wawak’s name. As one who sews often and owns a bulk of sewing threads, it would be advantageous for it to be labeled appropriately for easy selection and usage. (I did label it myself via marker.) Nonetheless, FLAWLESS thread.

• Verified Buyer