{{badge.Name}}

Polyester Wrapped Polyester Core Jean/Top Stitch Thread - Tex 80 - 750 yds. - Beige

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/StockNumber")}} {{displayVariant.DisplayCode}}
$5.66 - $25.69
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/List")}} $10.19 - $33.00

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Sale")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.PurchasePrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Was")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.WasPrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/List")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.ListPrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{displayVariant.PromotionalText}}

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Options")}}

{{displayVariant.InventoryStatus}} {{format(resource("/Shared/Label/EstimatedArrivalDate"),displayVariant.ShippingEstimate)}} {{format(resource("/Shared/Label/BackOrderedEstimatedArrivalDate"),displayVariant.ShippingEstimate)}}
{{errorMessage}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/VolumePricingHeader")}}
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Qty")}}
{{volumePrice.Quantity}}+ {{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Each")}}
{{volumePrice.Quantity}}+
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Price")}} ${{volumePrice.Price.Amount | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Save")}}
{{volumePrice.Save | toDisplayFormat}}%

{{format(resource('/ProductPage/Labels/SoldInIncrementOf'),displayVariant.SoldInIncrements)}}

{{format(resource("/ProductPage/Labels/MinimumOrderQuantity"),displayVariant.MinimumOrderQuantity)}}

Threads for finest sewers and designers.

This super strong Tex 80 thread is specifically designed for jean and top stitching. Material is made of a cotton wrap poly blend. Available in a variety of colors and sizes. Please note: actual color may vary from picture due to computer setting variances.

Features

• Designed specifically for jean and topstitching
  • Available in a variety of colors
  • Available in a variety of sizes
  • Tex 80

Product Specifications

Units: Each
Size / Dimension: 6,000 Yds., TEX 80
Material: Cotton Wrap Poly Blend
Additional Information:
Is this top stitch thread a very bright white color? It looks like it has a pink tinge online. Please respond ASAP! I'm in the middle of a jacket project. Thanks! :)
Anonymous
Posting As
Please Note: Your answer will be displayed upon approval.
A:
Yes, it is bright white.
Lisa P.
  • logologo Staff
Is this a true bright white in color?
Anonymous
Posting As
A:
Yes, its a bright white.
Lisa P.
  • logologo Staff
What size needle to use with this? Any difference in needle size for the cotton/poly and the poly/poly?
Anonymous
Posting As
A:
You do not needle to change the needle size based on a cotton-poly or poly-poly construction. You would use a size 14-18 machine needle for this thread.
Lisa P.
  • logologo Staff
I noticed in your catalog that the 80 tex 6000 yard Jean Thread is a Cotton Wrapped Poly and the 80 tex 750 yard Jean Thread is a Poly Wrapped Poly. I thought they were the same, just different lengths.
Anonymous
Posting As
A:
The 80 tex 750 yard Jean Theard has always been a Poly Wrapped Poly thread. The smaller spools are for customers that can’t use the larger cones. We are told that a lot of clothing manufacturers are using the Poly Wrapped Poly thread now.
Staff
  • logologo Staff
Where was this thread manufactured/country of origin? Thanks!
Anonymous
Posting As
A:
It's made in the US.
Lisa P.
  • logologo Staff
A:
Wonderful to hear! This and the T60 cotton/poly are a favorite purchase of mine. Thank you so much for supporting American made products.
WILL N.
Show 1 more answerless answers
What would be the best way to handle thread that is knotting when used in a sewing machine?
Anonymous
Posting As
A:
It is recommended to switch to a thinner thread or use a larger needle.
Staff
  • logologo Staff
Can this be used for the safety stitch on a 5 thread sergers
LILLY R.
Posting As
A:
We contacted the manufacturer of the Juki serger machines and were told that their 5 thread serger machines would be able to handle that thread thickness.
Lisa P.
  • logologo Staff
Can you use Jean Thread instead of Upholstery Thread?
Anonymous
Posting As
A:
It is not recommended. Most people will use a heavyweight 100% polyester thread or a 69# bonded nylon thread, which is rot resistant and provides some elasticity.
Staff
  • logologo Staff

No Results

Overall rating
Write A Review
February 27, 2019
My Go-To Thread

I make a lot of jeans, so I was looking for something strong and in a variety of colors. I have used this thread in jeans that have seen a lot of hard play and use, and this thread has held up. You may need to adjust your tension as this is a heavier thread. It's fun to play with the colors in my children's jeans. I did have a slight problem with one of the colors so I called customer service, and they sent me replacement thread, and it was fine. Between price, selection, and customer service, you can't beat this company!

Anonymous
July 04, 2019
Just about perfect!

I hem a lot of jeans, and this thread does the trick. I have just about every color it comes in, which helps my hems look just like the original factory hems. It keeps my customers coming back time and again.

AMY L.
  • Verified Buyer