{{badge.Name}}

Polyester Wrapped Polyester Core Jean/Top Stitch Thread - Tex 80 - 750 yds. - Beige

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/StockNumber")}} {{displayVariant.Code}}
$5.66 - $28.89
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/List")}} $10.19 - $33.00

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Sale")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.PurchasePrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Was")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.WasPrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/List")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.ListPrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{displayVariant.PromotionalText}}

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Options")}}

{{displayVariant.InventoryStatus}} {{format(resource("/Shared/Label/EstimatedArrivalDate"),displayVariant.ShippingEstimate)}} {{format(resource("/Shared/Label/BackOrderedEstimatedArrivalDate"),displayVariant.ShippingEstimate)}}
{{errorMessage}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/VolumePricingHeader")}}
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Qty")}}
{{volumePrice.Quantity}}+ {{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Each")}}
{{volumePrice.Quantity}}+
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Price")}} ${{volumePrice.Price.Amount | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Save")}}
{{volumePrice.Save | toDisplayFormat}}%

{{format(resource('/ProductPage/Labels/SoldInIncrementOf'),displayVariant.SoldInIncrements)}}

{{format(resource("/ProductPage/Labels/MinimumOrderQuantity"),displayVariant.MinimumOrderQuantity)}}

Threads for finest sewers and designers.

This super strong Tex 80 thread is specifically designed for jean and top stitching. Material is made of a cotton wrap poly blend. Available in a variety of colors and sizes. Please note: actual color may vary from picture due to computer setting variances.

Features

• Designed specifically for jean and topstitching
  • Available in a variety of colors
  • Available in a variety of sizes
  • Tex 80

Product Specifications

Units: Each
Size / Dimension: 6,000 Yds., TEX 80
Material: Cotton Wrap Poly Blend
I noticed in your catalog that the 80 tex 6000 yard Jean Thread is a Cotton Wrapped Poly and the 80 tex 750 yard Jean Thread is a Poly Wrapped Poly. I thought they were the same, just different lengths.
Anonymous
Posting As
Please Note: Your answer will be displayed upon approval.
A:
The 80 tex 750 yard Jean Theard has always been a Poly Wrapped Poly thread. The smaller spools are for customers that can’t use the larger cones. We are told that a lot of clothing manufacturers are using the Poly Wrapped Poly thread now.
Staff
  • Staff
Can this be used for the safety stitch on a 5 thread sergers
LILLY R.
Posting As
A:
We contacted the manufacturer of the Juki serger machines and were told that their 5 thread serger machines would be able to handle that thread thickness.
Lisa P.
  • Staff
Where was this thread manufactured/country of origin? Thanks!
Anonymous
Posting As
A:
It's made in the US.
Lisa P.
  • Staff
A:
Wonderful to hear! This and the T60 cotton/poly are a favorite purchase of mine. Thank you so much for supporting American made products.
WILL N.
Show 1 more answerless answers
Can you use Jean Thread instead of Upholstery Thread?
Anonymous
Posting As
A:
It is not recommended. Most people will use a heavyweight 100% polyester thread or a 69# bonded nylon thread, which is rot resistant and provides some elasticity.
Staff
  • Staff
What would be the best way to handle thread that is knotting when used in a sewing machine?
Anonymous
Posting As
A:
It is recommended to switch to a thinner thread or use a larger needle.
Staff
  • Staff

No Results

Overall rating
Write A Review
My Go-To Thread

I make a lot of jeans, so I was looking for something strong and in a variety of colors. I have used this thread in jeans that have seen a lot of hard play and use, and this thread has held up. You may need to adjust your tension as this is a heavier thread. It's fun to play with the colors in my children's jeans. I did have a slight problem with one of the colors so I called customer service, and they sent me replacement thread, and it was fine. Between price, selection, and customer service, you can't beat this company!

Just about perfect!

I hem a lot of jeans, and this thread does the trick. I have just about every color it comes in, which helps my hems look just like the original factory hems. It keeps my customers coming back time and again.

• Verified Buyer