{{badge.Name}}

Cotton Button Thread - #16 Tex 105 - 500 yds. - Beige

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/StockNumber")}} {{displayVariant.DisplayCode}}
$6.62 - $35.42
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/List")}} $8.46 - $39.57

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Sale")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.PurchasePrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Was")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.WasPrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/List")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.ListPrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{displayVariant.PromotionalText}}

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Options")}}

{{displayVariant.InventoryStatus}} {{format(resource("/Shared/Label/EstimatedArrivalDate"),displayVariant.ShippingEstimate)}} {{format(resource("/Shared/Label/BackOrderedEstimatedArrivalDate"),displayVariant.ShippingEstimate)}}
{{errorMessage}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/VolumePricingHeader")}}
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Qty")}}
{{volumePrice.Quantity}}+ {{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Each")}}
{{volumePrice.Quantity}}+
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Price")}} ${{volumePrice.Price.Amount | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Save")}}
{{volumePrice.Save | toDisplayFormat}}%

{{format(resource('/ProductPage/Labels/SoldInIncrementOf'),displayVariant.SoldInIncrements)}}

{{format(resource("/ProductPage/Labels/MinimumOrderQuantity"),displayVariant.MinimumOrderQuantity)}}

Threads for finest sewers and designers.

#16 extra strength cotton button thread with a glaze finish is among the highest quality on the market. Made in the U.S.A.. Tex 105. Available in a variety of colors and sizes. Please note: actual colors may vary from picture due to computer setting variances.

Features

• Glaze finish
  • Extra strength
  • Made from cotton
  • Tex 105
  • Available in a variety of colors
  • Available in a variety of sizes

Product Specifications

Units: Each
Size / Dimension: 500 yds.
Material: Cotton

NO QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ASKED ABOUT THIS ITEM, BE THE FIRST!

No Results

Overall rating
Write A Review
May 03, 2019
Amazing Cotton Thread; Superior Strength

Good job, Wawak. This cotton thread is amazing and extremely robust. It reminds me of the strength of nylon threads used for upholstery (without the bulk). I test the quality of threads that I purchase with a firm pull of the string to ascertain if it will break easily. Fortunately, this thread passed easily when I firmly pulled and it did not break. This thread is not bulky, weak, or frizzy; it represents a strong (and thin) thread that can be used for everyday sewing, hand-sewing, and embroidery. This will become my main thread when it comes to cotton. I would recommend this robustly strong thread to anybody. However, one thing that caught me off-guard was the following: the thread was unmarked and did not label the 100% cotton content or branded with Wawak’s name. As one who sews often and owns a bulk of sewing threads, it would be advantageous for it to be labeled appropriately for easy selection and usage. (I did label it myself via marker.) Nonetheless, FLAWLESS thread.

Hamlet P.
  • Verified Buyer