{{badge.Name}}

Mettler Metrosene All Purpose Thread - Tex 30 - 164 yds. - #1000

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/StockNumber")}} {{displayVariant.DisplayCode}}
$2.36 - $8.64
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/List")}} $3.83 - $11.86

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Sale")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.PurchasePrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Was")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.WasPrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/List")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.ListPrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{displayVariant.PromotionalText}}

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Options")}}

{{displayVariant.InventoryStatus}} {{format(resource("/Shared/Label/EstimatedArrivalDate"),displayVariant.ShippingEstimate)}} {{format(resource("/Shared/Label/BackOrderedEstimatedArrivalDate"),displayVariant.ShippingEstimate)}}
{{errorMessage}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/VolumePricingHeader")}}
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Qty")}}
{{volumePrice.Quantity}}+ {{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Each")}}
{{volumePrice.Quantity}}+
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Price")}} ${{volumePrice.Price.Amount | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Save")}}
{{volumePrice.Save | toDisplayFormat}}%

{{format(resource('/ProductPage/Labels/SoldInIncrementOf'),displayVariant.SoldInIncrements)}}

{{format(resource("/ProductPage/Labels/MinimumOrderQuantity"),displayVariant.MinimumOrderQuantity)}}

Threads for the finest sewers and designers.

Mettler Metrosene thread has excellent smoothness, a high tensile strength and provides a silk-like appearance. 100% polyester and tex 30. Available in a variety of colors and sizes. Please note: actual colors may vary from picture due to computer setting variances.

Features

• All purpose thread that can be used on all fabrics and seams
  • Makes smooth seams
  • Silk-like appearance
  • Available in a variety of colors
  • Available in a variety of sizes

Product Specifications

Brand: Mettler
Units: Each
Size / Dimension: 164 Yds., TEX-30
Material: Polyester
Is it possible to get silk-finish cotton from your company? What is different between no.50 and no.60? Thank you.
Kalyanee K.
Posting As
Please Note: Your answer will be displayed upon approval.
A:
Hi Kalyanee. At this time, we do not carry this thread. We will put in a product request for us to possibly carry it at a later date. As for the thread weight, we use tex size, which means the lower the number, the weaker the thread. With Thread Weight, it's opposite. The higher the number, the weaker the thread. (So a 60wt is weaker than a 50wt.) There is a thread size conversion chart under most of our threads where it says "Additional Information" if you would like to convert any threads that you have there.
Joseph D.
  • logologo Staff
I’m looking to match Mettler color 0825. Can you tell me what code number would match? It appears that they changes the codes for Mettler thread.
C.
Posting As
A:
Thank you for your question. Old Mettler 825 is now the new 483.
Joseph D.
  • logologo Staff
I was interested in the SABA C 80 Poly-Wrapped Poly Core Thread. How does this compare to Gutermann or Coats Dual Duty XP thread? What is the quality like? Thank you.
Patty B.
Posting As
A:
They are going to all be very similar. The Mettler and the Coats Dual Duty XP (Stock #: SPT7*)and the Gutermann Mara 100 (Stock #: GTDA*) are both a Tex 30 and are comparable. The SABA C thread is a Tex 40 and is a little stronger than the others.
Joseph D.
  • logologo Staff
I’m looking for ecru color, is 778 a good fit?
Anonymous
Posting As
A:
Hi, yes, that would be a good choice, thanks for your question.
Lisa P.
  • logologo Staff
What would be a good burgundy color?
REBECCA H.
Posting As
A:
In our opinion #111 or #109 is a good burgundy color.
Lisa P.
  • logologo Staff
What does TEX mean in your thread ads?
LOUISE G.
Posting As
A:
Tex is the most consistent method of measuring thread size. It uses a fixed length to measure the weight of a thread. The "official" definition: Tex is the weight (in grams) of 1,000 meters of thread. In other words, 1,000 meters of thread that weighs 1 gm. = 1 Tex. The higher the tex, the thicker the thread.
Joseph D.
  • logologo Staff
I was told Metrosene can be used in my serger & my coverlock as well. Is this good advice?
Margaret L.
Posting As
A:
That is correct, just make sure that the strength of the thread matches the fabric and project you will be working on.
Lisa P.
  • logologo Staff
So I'm finishing a quilt and ran out of thread. It is a old spool of Mettler number 536, do you know and can tell me the new number of the small spool, please?
WENDY B.
Posting As
A:
Yes, the new number is 1095, so our part number is SPT91095.
Lisa P.
  • logologo Staff

No Results

BE THE FIRST TO LEAVE A REVIEW